Diamond is a minority-owned small business. Since our founding in 1998, Diamond has striven to serve as a partner and trusted advisor through understanding the unique missions and business goals of each client and delivering a strategic combination of people, processes, and technology to meet every need.
- We are one of only a few small businesses in the Federal contracting space with both CMMI3 and ISO certifications.
- Our high CPARS ratings and Past Performance references demonstrate consistent delivery on time and within budget.
- Our high level of repeat business reflects client satisfaction.
- Our teams include business and technical experts who hold certifications in strategy, project management, and technology.
- Our solutions have consistently proven to be efficient, flexible, and economical and help our clients meet their business objectives.
- Our employees have a wealth of experience within the Federal government; their credentials include Master’s and PhD degrees, as well as relevant certifications in project management (e.g., PMI-certified PMP and PgMP), software development (e.g., Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert, SharePoint, at multiple levels), and training (Certified Professionals in Learning and Performance or ASTD Master Trainers).