Diamond’s Training services are designed to enhance business and technology user readiness and human performance levels in an increasingly complex work environment.
Our solutions include:
- Technical Training
- Change Management
- Development of Training Documents, including User Manuals, Guides, and Job Aids
- Classroom and Instructor-Led Training Programs
- Web-Based Learning Systems
- Computer-Based Training (CBT)
- Train-the-Trainer Instructor Training Programs
Diamond develops customized training programs tailored to meet the client’s specific goals and objectives. We conduct a Training Needs Analysis to determine the current state of existing training systems and identify requirements for new and improved systems. The needs of both trainees and end users, as well as the client organization as a whole, are considered. We perform statistical analyses to measure training impact and quantify success. For instructional design, training program development, and performance management needs, Diamond follows structured training lifecycles such as the ADDIE model to ensure a consistently high level of quality and client satisfaction.
Our training materials are both accurate and engaging, as well as compliant with Section 508 and other guidelines. Our teams develop expertise in the training content, often becoming de facto SMEs on systems for which they develop training content.
Diamond’s experienced trainers have certifications that include the Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) and ASTD Master Trainer, as well as:
- Assessed as CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3
- ISO 9001-2015 Certified
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Adherence to the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) framework
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified Program/Project Managers
- Certified Software Developers (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert MCSE, SharePoint)
- Low employee attrition and high incumbent capture
- Dun & Bradstreet Open Ratings Score of 95% showing consistent delivery on time and within budget