Diamond’s Program and Project Management services provide support for planning and execution at both the strategic and tactical levels.
Our capabilities include:
- IT Systems Management
- Business Change and Regulatory Impact
- Process and Quality Improvement
- Management Consulting
- Capital Planning and Investment Control
A source of guidance, documentation, and metrics across projects, our program management services provide overall project coordination as well as requirements facilitation, activity reports analysis, problem resolution, and organizational support. Our experienced project and program managers focus on understanding the business-specific needs of our clients—including risk, change, and policy considerations—and on delivering results within the parameters of scope, cost, schedule, and quality. Our teams include program and project management professionals with expertise in technology and business models, capital planning and investment control, delivery methodologies, process improvement tools, and industry-specific modalities.
Our approach to execution is transparent and results-oriented. We collaborate with clients to monitor, control, and adjust their plans in order to meet stated objectives by communicating project status and analyses. We provide project evaluations based on Earned Value and Return on Investment. Our business and IT clients gain insight into their strategic alignment, program or project priorities and status, and resource requirements, and in turn they can more effectively and efficiently meet their business objectives.
Diamond’s teams include business and technical experts who hold certifications in strategy, project management, and technology:
- Assessed as CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3
- ISO 9001-2015 Certified
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Adherence to the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) framework
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified Program/Project Managers
- Certified Software Developers (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert MCSE, SharePoint)
- Low employee attrition and high incumbent capture
- Dun & Bradstreet Open Ratings Score of 95% showing consistent delivery on time and within budget