Who We Are
- Diamond Information Systems, LLC is a woman-owned small business.
- We are 1 of only a handful of CMMI-DEV Level 3 and ISO 9001-2015 assessed companies in the Federal contracting world.
- We have nearly 20 years of experience providing successful support to government Agencies and commercial clients.
- We offer a broad base of technological expertise across multiple programming languages, software operations, and the integration of hardware and software applications.
- Diamond provides efficient, flexible, and economical solutions and service.
- Every Diamond employee has been with us for at least 10 years.
- Our personnel possess superior Certifications and Degrees, demonstrating their individual commitment to excellence and Diamond’s commitment to hiring only the best and most qualified to staff our projects.
- Credentials earned by members of Diamond's staff include Master and PhD degrees, PMI Certified Program and Project Managers, multiple levels of Certified Software Developers (ie, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert MCSE, SharePoint), and Certified Professionals in Learning and Performance (CPLP) or ASTD Master Trainers.
Co-Founder and President
Salina Prasad is responsible for corporate management and strategic planning at Diamond. Ms. Prasad has over 10 years of management experience in the private industry. She received a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Virginia and a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Richmond in Virginia.
Co-Founder and Vice President
Raghav Prasad’s background spans more than 15 years in commercial and government IT, with experience in the system development lifecycle, IT strategy development, program management, data management, and marketing. Mr. Prasad directs all operational activities of the company. He is also responsible for the management and coordination of Diamond Information Systems’ business development efforts, to ensure the continued growth of the company. He received a master’s degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Alabama.
Vice President and
Ranjeev Guliani is an integral part of Diamond’s management team, responsible for promoting operational effectiveness by identifying, analyzing, and managing legal issues. He provides counsel to the management team on all significant legal issues and transactions. Prior to Diamond Information Systems, Mr. Guliani was an Associate Attorney at the firm of Arnold and Porter, where he specialized in mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance. He received a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Virginia and a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Virginia School of Law.